Thursday, March 29, 2007

Writing Your First Novel by Victory Crayne






Another good article you must read. Two thumb up :)

You finish reading another great novel and daydream about being the hero or heroine in the story. And sigh. "Some day," you promise yourself, "I'm going to write a novel of my own."

Maybe now is a good time. This article will give you the key steps to get started.

With the aging of the Baby Boomer generation, many folks are turning to thoughts of self-achievement, which may include writing a novel. Many are reaching out to see what it takes to write the novel they have held inside as a dream for years.

Many find, as I have, that having some creative writing project for their spare time is a good way to unwind after a demanding day or week at work. Most of our time is spent using our left-brain analytical skills. Spending some time using our right-brain creative skills can be a wonderful way to balance our lives. It will help you live longer too.

I have been enjoying writing part-time since 1995 and have participated in several critique groups and writing discussion groups. My genre is science fiction, no surprise if you know I have a bachelor's in physics and math. I have written several short stories, have finished one novel, and am working on my second. It's been a great trip. Yours will be too. Read more>>

Great Resource : http://www.crayne.com/articles/WritingYourFirstNovel.htm



0 comments: