Thursday, March 29, 2007

Asking the Right Questions




Sometimes you cannot find the way to start. This article will guide you through the question that will ask you to the answer. Enjoy !

A Novel Pre-Writing Workshop: Asking the Right Questions
© by Holly LisleAll Rights Reserved

At the moment, in my meager spare time I'm working on building up a supply of novel ideas, so that I can start doing a bit more on-spec work (work where the writer writes the whole novel before attempting to sell it.) Without getting into why I want to do this odd thing, when it seems to be moving in precisely the opposite direction from the professional career arc, where the objective is to get more and more money for less and less advance work, I'm simply going to offer the series of questions I'm using to knock out some basic ideas that I can then refine.
read more>>

Resource from :
http://hollylisle.com/fm/Workshops/questioning_your_novel_article.html

0 comments: