Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Great How to





You cannot stope learning my friend. When you standing still, you are fallen behind :)

I wrote three novels before I got a nibble from a publisher. Several people have asked me how I managed to keep myself motivated, pushing myself to finish each one without any guarantee my work would ever be published. There's no secret sauce, I'm afraid - it very much depends on your personality and how determined you are to see things through to the bitter end.So, what does it take to write a novel? Only five or ten percent of those who embark on the process end up with a finished draft, and while I may not be an expert I can at least share the experience from the perspective of someone who has done it before. I can't promise these tips will work for you, but they might work for the next writer to come across my web site and they certainly work for me. Read more>>

Valuable Resource : http://www.spacejock.com.au/WriteANovel.html

0 comments: