Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Be Persistence in Writing

Be Persistence in Writing

Many times I read a story about successful people, I always see something similar. The way they do, the way they use their life is the same way. They continue to do until they reach their goal. They'll get it at last even it take months or years, They won't stop.

But When I look around, I sometimes ask about others plan and dream. Most people don't have their plan in the future which was researched by the scientists that the one with no exact plan in their life in the future also not success in life. I think everybody have a dream, they try to pursuit theirs. But many are give up when the time has change. Why? What make their change their goal? What make their change their mind? I think it because when you grow up, your dream continue to go far away, out of reach. So, they give up.

I have read some quote that always bring me power to pursuit my dream. I will shared it to you.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of human race."

Be persistence, don't give up. Your dream will come true. :)

If you like this post, feel free to make a comment !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it the random Capitalization in the middle of sentences? Is it the poor use of punctuation? Or could it be the list of senseless quotes that hung on to the end of the post like a dingle berry on my ass hair? One way or another, I hope you aren't writing a novel-in English at least.

Poom said...

Thank for your comment Timm.

I am very sorry to write such a bad article but I'm not really good at writing English.

After I read your comment I feel sick and realize how bad I am.

If you can lend me some help. Please tell me my mistake to correct it.

Thank Timm.

Unknown said...

Poom, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. In all honesty I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to read my post at all. I'm sorry. But here are some things that could help you.
Try writing a novel in your own language. What is your native language, Poom? Another thing you could do is read a bunch of novels in English, that might give you an ear for phrasing. Like I said, I didn't mean to offend you personally but your post really was a mix of two of my pet peeves: Non native English speakers posting in English and poasts about writing by excruciatingly meh writers who attempt to tell you how to write while blatantly ignoring all rules of grammar. Oh, Strunk!

Poom said...

Thank Timm.

I didn't want to pretend that I am really good at writing. I just want to collect good articles about writing and post it in my blog. My native language is Thai.
I'm sure you have to think that way after I left this blog for a month didn't do any thing with it.

Anyway I want to thank you and glad to do as you recommend :)